Face Shield System (MV-2D)
The Fuse33 Face Shield System (MV-2D) helps prevent splashing liquids from impacting the face. As the stretch strap is adjustable, it is meant to be worn by a variety of different head sizes.
Easy to replace visors
The visors themselves are also easy to replace, with the main benefit of our solution being that in an emergency, replacement visors can be made in the field by hand using materials such as blank letter-sized Mylar sheets around 0.38 mm (0.015 inches) thick or less and a standard-sized ¼ inch (6.3 mm) hole punch, both of which may be purchasable at any standard office supply store.
To clean, simply soak in or wipe down all components with a 10% bleach solution.
- 1x Fuse33 Face Shield Head Frame
- 1x Replacement Face Shield (MV-2D) Mylar Visor
- 1x Elastic Stretch Strap
- Head Frame: 125 mm x 195 mm x 3 mm (Acrylic)
- Visor: 216 mm x 280 mm x 0.25 mm (Mylar)
- Weight: 45g
Note: This product is sold non-sterilized. For personal use only. For use by adults 18 years of age or older.
Directions for Use
- Remove protective covering from both sides of head frame.
- Attach visor to head frame by starting on one side of the frame and lining up the visor holes to the appropriate pegs in the frame. Insert pegs into holes and continue on until the other side is reached.
- Attach stretch strap to head frame by aligning holes in strap to the mounting arms of the frame. The straps have multiple mount points to accommodate a variety of head sizes.
- To clean, soak or wipe down all components of the face shield in a 10% bleach solution. Wipe dry.
Important: Not designed to be autoclaved. Not dishwasher safe. Best when used along with a face mask or covering and appropriate protective eyewear. Dispose of the visor responsibly.
- English User Guide (PDF)